Last updated January 22, 2023
This privacy notice for Mastering Technical Sales LLC (“Company,” “MTS,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (“process”) your information when you use our services (“Services”), such as when you:
- Visit our website masteringtechnicalsales.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice.
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events.
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you disagree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services or sign up for notifications. If you still have any questions or concerns, you may contact email@example.com.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Information you disclose to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to use when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information: The personal information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with the Services and with us, your choices, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following.
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Job titles
Sensitive Information: we do not process sensitive information.
We rely on the fact that any personal information you share with us is true, complete, and accurate and that you should notify us of any changes to that information.
- HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with appropriate laws. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent.
- WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE RELY UPON TO PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason (i.e legal basis) to do so under applicable law, like with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in the EU or UK – this section applies to you:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have permitted us (i.e consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. For example, to opt-in to a newsletter.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, such as cooperating with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercising or defending our legal rights, or disclosing your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as in situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
If you are located in Canada – this section applies to you:
We may process your information if you have given us specific permission (express consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose or in situations where your permission can be inferred (implied consent). You may withdraw your consent at any time. In addition, in some exceptional cases, we may be permitted under applicable law to process your information without your consent, including, for example:
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely manner.
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention.
- For business transactions, provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be a victim of financial abuse.
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant or court order, or rules of the court require producing the records.
- If produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced.
- If the collection is purely for artistic, journalistic, or literary purposes.
- If the information is readily available and is specified by the regulations.
- WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we require those affiliates to honour this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep your information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, legal, or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information.
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed 100% secure. So we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information (and we possess no sensitive information), the transmission of information to and from our Services is at your own risk. Therefore, you should only access the Services within a secure environment.
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our Services, you represent that you are at least 18. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to delete such information. Should you become aware of any data we have collected from such individuals, please notify media@masteringtechnical sales.com
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws in some regions (like the EEA, UK, and Canada). These may include the right to (i) request access and obtain a copy of your personal information; (ii) request rectification or erasure; (iii) restrict processing of personal data, and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. You may, under certain circumstances, have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. You may make such a request by contacting us by mail or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are located in the EEA or UK, and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You may find details at https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.html . If you are located in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
Opting-Out: You can unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails or contacting us at email@example.com. You will then be removed from the marketing lists. However, we may still communicate with you – for example, to send you service-related messages necessary for the administration of your interactions with us to respond to service requests or for other non-marketing-related purposes.
- CONTROLS FOR DO NOT TRACK FEATURES
Most web browsers, mobile operating systems, and applications include a Do Not Track (DNT) feature or setting. At this stage, we do not utilize any tracking cookies, nor has any uniform technology emerged for recognizing and implementing DNT signaling. As such, we do not currently monitor or respond to DNT browser requests.
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately prior calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing using the contact information in Section 12.
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
Yes. We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by a “revised by” date, and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this policy, we may notify you by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Mastering Technical Sales LLC
3030 Grand Bay Blvd #333
Longboat Key, FL 34228
Stay up-to-date with us by following us on Twitter. Always stay connected with us. We are helping to improve The profession of presales one little piece at a time.